[sebhc] Status of HUG's Remarks.

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Mon Feb 5 18:39:37 CST 2007

The copyright issue probably can't be firmly put to rest, because it may be
impossible to determine with certainty who owns the copyright at this point.
It's almost certain to come down to "do it first and if necessary apologize
later, because asking first isn't physically possible ... we don't know, and
can't easily find out who to ask".

Barry Watzman

  _____