[sebhc] ET-3400A Eratta Book

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Sat Feb 17 15:39:39 CST 2007

Contact the seller and ask if he will copy it for you and mail you the copy
for a couple of dollars.  [It's even possible he can easily scan it and
E-Mail you the images].

I've done this before, not only with documents but with CDs (setup and
system restore CDs for laptops).  Some sellers will, some won't, but there
is no harm in asking.