[sebhc] Re: Welcome

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon Mar 29 21:11:57 CST 2004

> You might want to share a bit about yourself and your current 8-bit
> Heath interests and activities.

I don't have much in the way of Heath hardware beyond the tweaked
H-89/Z-90 I bought from Lee Hart a few years ago.

I do have what I think is a complete set of the Staunch 8/89'er
newsletters and as time permits, I'm trying to get them scanned and
online.

If anyone has documentation or data relating to any Heathkit or Zenith
computer, I'd be happy to store it at the Retrocomputing Archive -
http://www.retroarchive.org.

tnx!

g.