[sebhc] Emulator future?

Steven Parker sp11 at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 10:40:27 CDT 2004

Dave asks:
>        What changes and enhancements are desired?
>- Additional disk controllers.

My top choice would be the "fantasy" controller that reads/writes PC files
in a "mounted" folder.

>Anyone have anything else to add?

Two optional configurations (both support 0-org memory and dynamic rom
enable-disable):
The ability to have an HA-8-8 extended configuration "board" (with
associated mods).
The ability to have an HA-8-6 (z80) CPU board.

Also,  think I found another bug .. with the /I option, I was expecting it
to act like a real H8.  But when I tried the H17-rom memory test,
(pc=030.003, hit go twice) it threw me into the debugger when it encountered
the HLT rather than just returning to panel monitor mode and waiting on the
2nd press of "go".  And... it was not possible to continue by hitting
'enter', since the monitor never got a chance to advance the PC.  Actually,
perhaps it should not even require /I for this to work right.. as "hlt" is a
defined opcode.

Anyway .. great job, no matter how much further it goes or not!

Cheers,

- Steven