[sebhc] The 8-bit Runt of the Litter: ET-3400

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Tue Sep 7 08:49:29 CDT 2004

If you will get this documentation converted to a PDF file, I'll add it to
the classic computer DVD that I'm offering and submit it to the Harte web
site.

If the material is "loose", I'll do the scanning and create the PDF file for
you if you will loan me the originals (which I will return).  I use a
scanner with an automatic document feeder, so it's difficult to handle bound
material, or material larger than 8.5" x 11" efficiently.

I'm interested in other classic computer documentation that we don't have as
well.  I'll do the scanning if the material is loose (and, sometimes, even
if it's not).  I will return the originals, and if you supply something that
I don't have, I'll give you a free copy of the DVD.  Please contact me
before sending me any material, or if you are not sure if I already have
what you are considering to make available.  The primary interest is in
S-100 cards and systems, and their peripherals, but other items from the
1975 to 1983 era are also wanted.

Barry Watzman
Watzman at neo.rr.com