[sebhc] Re: Unix for H-8/H-89 ?

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Fri Jan 6 14:18:24 CST 2006

I need more information than just a value.  Some of these terminator packs
were just packs of resistors from one side of the dip package to the other,
but some were networks of multiple resistors of different values, and some
had internal "common" ties to ground or +5 volts.  I need a schematic of the
terminator, or a part number.

Take a look here, at the figures on the right-hand side of the page:

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T061/1256.pdf

Is it figure 4 or figure 5 or figure 6 (note that figures 4 and 6 have
multiple resistors of different values inside the terminator pack, and
figure 4 was often used for bus termination).  Plus, of course, there is the
question of the value(s) of the resistors in the pack.

Barry Watzman

Watzman at neo.rr.com