[sebhc] preppart.zip

Mark Garlanger garlanger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 11:19:57 CDT 2006

On 10/12/06, Francisco Rabazas <huskycan at terra.es> wrote:
> Where they are?

The are in the archives, but they have to be moved before they can be
downloaded. That usually happens within a day or two. But unless you
have an H67 controller and ancient sasi or scsi-1 harddrive you won't
need it.  All the information needed to access the archives is in the
welcome message you received when joining sebhc.

> As I can obtain them?
>
> I have a computer Genesys Z90 (clone of a Heath/Zenith) with the disk drive
> Z37

Wow, I never knew that there were clones of the Z90. I'd be interested
in seeing a picture of it.

> I look for an image of the system CP/M
>
> Can somebody help me?

I have a copy of them on soft-sectored disks, but unfortunately after
many attempts, I still don't have a working soft-sectored controller
(Z-37) needed to make copies. Hopefully that will change 'shortly' - I
should be receiving a H/Z89 with a working soft-sectored controller
installed. It's taken almost a year, but it now sounds like that
system is packed and ready for shipping - so hopefully... soon .. it
will be arriving.
Once I get it, I should be able to make a copy for you.

Mark